Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRV not tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last two nights Fitbit charge five has said my heart rate variability was zero. The day before that it was 125. Why is it suddenly not tracking my heart rate variability accurately?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The heart rate variability function has also abruptly stopped working on my Charge 5, and the resting heart rate is also becoming flaky. I have tried removing and reinstalling the app on my phone, rebooting the watch, and cleaning the sensors with a lens cloth, with no effect. I've only had the watch for 6 months. Previously I had a Charge 4 and it did the same thing. If this one craps out on me I'm switching to a Garmin. I have a heart rhythm issue and the HRV function is very useful.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The heart rate variability function has also abruptly stopped working on my Charge 5, and the resting heart rate is also becoming flaky. I have tried removing and reinstalling the app on my phone, rebooting the watch, and cleaning the sensors with a lens cloth, with no effect. I've only had the watch for 6 months. Previously I had a Charge 4 and it did the same thing. If this one craps out on me I'm switching to a Garmin. I have a heart rhythm issue and the HRV function is very useful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did it ever come back ? Mine has been zero for a week now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine came back but now the last three days it’s zero.

Best Answer
0 Votes