Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge random calorie burn

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there. My Charge 5 is reporting some odd calories. On 18 and 29 November it reported 208,692 calories burned. Exactly the same number both days so must be some kind of glitch? My personal details are up to date, I wear the watch on the wrist as entered in the app and I use GPS when I run etc. The rest of the calories look relatively normal (if a bit high - I think I need to change my max heart rate). I walked 10 miles on Sunday and the comparison of those calories to the other days seems appropriate. I do think my watch might be a bit glitchy, it only tells me my sleep on the watch intermittently even though it’s recording correctly on the app. Notifications of diary entries or calls are often duplicated 6 or more times. Calls are only pushed to the watch sometimes, sometimes it’s because the notifications has defaulted back to off without my doing anything and sometimes it’s on but still doesn’t work. Please help, this is my 10th Fitbit and I don’t want to change to another provider.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0