Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with my Charge 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 5 

Last night, my Fitbit Charge 5 abruptly stopped working while in use, despite being fully charged. When attempting to charge it again this morning, it didn't respond when I tapped it. When I plugged it in the charger, it indicated only 1% battery, which seemed unusual as I had fully charged it yesterday afternoon. I decided to charge it again up to 100%, but upon disconnecting it from the charger, the device immediately powered off and now does not respond in any way.

As a long-time user of Fitbit devices, this is particularly disappointing for me, as this is my third device over several years. I rely on my Fitbit Charge 5 to track my physical activity and overall well-being, and this issue has significantly disrupted my daily routine.

Is there any way you can help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@BorisMunoz 

Many users have reported issues and also here after installing the 194.91 firmware update.  It may not be immediately after the update, but could take a few weeks, mine took 2 weeks before exhibiting problems.

How old is the device?

Gary D.| Feeding Hills, MA MBG PE

Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire 2, Charge 4, Charge 5, Pixel Watch 2

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@BorisMunoz 

Many users have reported issues and also here after installing the 194.91 firmware update.  It may not be immediately after the update, but could take a few weeks, mine took 2 weeks before exhibiting problems.

How old is the device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, Gary. I don't know if that's the reason. I don't think I uploaded my device with the firmware you mentioned. Do you have any idea of how to fix it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BorisMunoz 

Unfortunately, there is no fix available at this time.

If it's still under warranty you can contact Fitbit Support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes