Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 5 Does Not Record Sleep Score

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I upgraded(?) my Charge 3 to a Charge 5 in mid February.  After almost 2 months of use, my Charge 5 has only recorded my sleep score on 6 occasions.  My Charge 3 was almost flawless.

I’ve called customer service 6 times, spoke to 2 supervisors, provided 3 case numbers, and my case was raised to a “higher level”.
I received an email from the”higher level” on April 4, 2022.  In addition to being referred to a link that I had already researched, they asked me to respond to a couple of questions.  I responded to the questions, but never received a reply.  Today, April 15, I sent a follow up email regarding my concern only to be told that Fitbit customer Service is no longer excepting questions by email.

I’ve been told twice to reboot. I’ve been told to change sensitivity setting and to try on different arms.  I’ve been told to tighten the band.  I’ve been told loosen the band. And, I’ve been referred to a couple of links which provided useless, redundant information.

If someone out there in Fitbit Land has a solution, PLEASE let me know.  I can’t get a refund because I bought on Amazon.  My request for a replacement falls on deaf eyes.  

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42
You are luckyMine STILL not working
Best Answer
0 Votes
Neither is mine...again

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, thank you for sharing the some of you are still experiencing issues with Sleep Score and for all the feedback provided so far. 

It seems that most of you have already tried all the steps shared in the forums to try to resolve this problem. If you're new to this thread, make sure to exhaust all the troubleshooting steps mentioned here earlier. Please note it's important to confirm that the Fitbit app and device firmware are updated to the latest version available as well. 

Since the majority of users have already contacted the Support team for further assistance, I will go ahead and close this thread. If you're still having this problem after the recommended steps, please get in touch with the Customer Support team or make sure to continue the communication with them if you already have a case created, so they can provide you with the next steps. 

If you are experiencing an issue with your Charge 5 unrelated to sleep score, I invite you to start a new topic on the community or find a related topic.

Thanks again for all your feedback and contributions on this thread. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes