Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Charge 5 and Customer Service

put my working charge 5 on charge went to take it off and you guys broke it. It was stuck on the Fitbit screen and couldn't do anything to reset it. Needless to say after tech support couldn't fix it . I did what I should have done a while ago. I threw it in the trash. Went and got my working charge 4 and it no longer worked either. So I tossed it in the can deleted the app and bought someone else's tracker finally had enough of fighting with things that should just work. Your loss

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Jce223. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 5. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration. 

Even though I truly appreciate you took the time to come here and express your feelings towards your experience with your Charge 5 and also want to find a resolution to your issue, my best advice is to keep the conversation with our Support Team. Note for this kind of inquiries/cases/process, there's not so much we here in the forums can do for you as this is something that our team handles based on our policies. 

Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not necessary they went in the dumpster. And the app was removed.
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer