Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SLEEP GRAPH

NEW GRAPH STINKS!!!

I hate the new sleep graph!!! 
bring back the old one!!! 
I guess it is time to look at other “trackers”… even tho I have been a strong supporter of Fitbit for YEARS….

i will search to find one that I like !!!

Best Answer
109 REPLIES 109

Good to know, but changes nothing. I do not want to go on a scavenger hunt to find the right tab to get colors. 

Best Answer

Thanks, but I use app and want it there. Apple Watch, here I come!!

Best Answer

Not only that, my sleep tracking is no longer accurate. It's not just the look, it doesn't work anymore!

Best Answer

Mine wasn’t correct this morning either

Best Answer

Post what you decide on. The Dave keep getting uglier and uglies.

Best Answer

I agree I noticed that the sleep stages timeline colours has changed for some reason. 

Best Answer

I was so angry about the last update. I was happy they didn’t change the sleep graph. Well now they have😡. After all the complaints about the first upgrade why would the do the same to the sleep graph! I’ve had Fitbit for 11 years and when it dies I will NEVER get another one. I’ve been using my Apple Watch even though it takes a minute to get used to it has easy to see colors!

Best Answer

I loved my Charge 5, and sleep analytics were awesome.  But I am gone.  At least my Garmin works ALL the time.

Best Answer

The web site is also broken.  Blank dashboard.  Change browser, and it works for a day, until they break that one also!

Best Answer

Agreed.

I hadn’t checked in a while and honestly thought it was app not completely loaded issue. I killed the app twice because it was unbelievable that fitbit could roll out something like this.

Awful attempt on the UX and Product of Fitbit or Google to “update the UI” because obviously they’ve run out of bringing useful features to the table. Congratulations it has failed successfully.

Sleep graph is my favorite feature and yall messed it.

My will to own a fitbit since they began these UI updates was already thin. M gonna give up the tracker too.

Best Answer

I agree! I hate it too 

Best Answer

Sleep change is terrible. Is it possible to revert to the previous version?

Best Answer

Kind of glad my 5 hasn't updated yet from all the negative comments.  4 months and still on the old update.  2 years of slow to non-existent syncing.  Time to think about spending more bucks for a ring, or look at what might be accurate from China.

Best Answer
I will give that a shot. New and improved anything electronic seems to
mean harder to understand and access. So annoying. One of the things I
have always loved about Fitbit is the simplicity and clarity!
Best Answer

100% agree! I hate the new sleep graph.

Best Answer

My husband and I HATE it too. So hard to decipher. Used fitbits for 8 years and time to quit and get an Apple watch. Really bummed since we loved the basics of the Fitbit. But new app is garbage.

Best Answer
Totally agree. I loved Fitbit. It's sad.
Best Answer

The new sleep graph is hardly functional because it’s so hard to read.  Please undo this update. 

Best Answer

Thank you! It’s another step but at least we can find a readable format!

Best Answer

Awful - same thought it was a glitch.

Recent response from chat support:

We're now sending the feedback we're receiving and you're just one of the numerous customer who complained to us regarding this.

Best Answer