Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Wake Auto AND Sleep Mode

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!  I'd like to have my screen wake mode be auto AND set have a scheduled sleep mode.  How can I do this?

Thanks!  Virginia

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Having a scheduled sleep mode does not prevent Screen Wake during the day.  But scheduled Sleep Mode does prevent Screen Wake during the time when sleep mode is scheduled on.

Just have Screen Wake turned on, then schedule you Sleep Mode time.  Screen Wake should then work except during the scheduled sleep time.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have my Sleep Mode interval set for 10 pm to 8 am.  It is now noon, but I can't change the Screen Wake from manual.  

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

That should work.  How about try just temporarily turning sleep mode off sometime during day, and see if can change screen wake then.  That would verify it it really had to do with sleep mode, or if it is something else.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My temporary solution has been to turn on sleep mode when I go to bed, and turn it on in the morning when I get up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is working now.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad you got it working now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, did you get sleep mode and Screen wake to work together?

Best Answer

This has been working for me since I've had my charge 5. However, it's now stopped working properly. My sleep schedule is set for 11pm to 8:30 am. But now, during the day the wrist flick to turn the screen on is not working. I can turn off sleep mode, then the wrist flick works. But when I turn on sleep mode, the wrist action stops again, even during the day. Thanks for any advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, after a week or so of not working, it all of a sudden began working again. I'll see if it sticks this time....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in the same situation.   It worked fine with my fitbit charge 3

Best Answer
0 Votes