Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen frozen on logo Charge 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I've had my Fitbit Charge 5 for less than 2 months.  The screen froze on the logo.  Nothing I tried was able to restart it after navigatingthe varioussuggestionson the communityforum.  On the 14th November I started the engagement process with Fitbit. I started with online chat and then moved to email.  2 videos and 13 emails over the last 2 weeks and Fitbit said they would replace.  I've been without a device during this whole time and they are not sending a full replacement new unit but a pebble - which is just the screen.  How do I know this is not just a refurbished return.  The whole process of back and forward with Fitbit was very frustrating.   Instead of asking one question at a time, send an email with a sequence of things to do, and ask at that time confirmation questions about address etc.  I'm not happy I'm not getting a brand new replacement item - after being without anything for the last 2 weeks (and still counting), it's the least Fitbit could do.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, I appreciate all the information that you've provided about this inconvenience with your Charge 5 and the troubleshooting steps that you already tried, @Metro.

I'm sorry to see that it took a long time to receive a resolution, but it's good to know that they've sent you a replacement device. In this case, for any questions regarding the characteristics of the replacement pebble they've sent you, I recommend that you continue the communication with the Customer Support team so they can provide you with more information. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes