Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync difficulties on Charge 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why is it everytime I want to sync my Charge 5, I need to turn bluetooth off and then on several times for the sync to work.  I have set it up as a new device, reinstalled the app software, restarted through the Charge and the problem continues.  This is getting really annoying.

Moderator edit: edited title to clarity.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @cuch2 Welcome back to the community.

I am truly sorry about this situation in regards to the syncing of your Charge 5. Thanks for your efforts on doing these steps for it to work, for sure it has to be syncing without you doing these steps, but sometimes, the connectivity of your bluetooth may also affect the syncing.

There are more steps you can follow in this article, I recommend you to follow the steps in the order they appear in let me know how it goes and what steps you completed.

Thanks for your efforts!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sorry if this comes off as rude or condescending, that is not my intention, but did you even read my post before giving me the canned response?  I have tried all of these steps multiple times.  The only way I can sync my charge is by disconnecting bluetooth and reconnecting.  I should NOT have to do this every time I want to sync.  This has been happening for months.  My app and ios have been kept up to date.  

Best Answer

Hello @cuch2 

I'm not sure that this will help, but it might be worth a try. It's a step that is not included in the recommended troubleshooting that you've already done, but I've read posts where this has worked: Some users have reported that they had success getting their device to sync with the app when they turned Wi-Fi off, then on again. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes