Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 6 Keeps turning off

I got my fitbit charge 6 a couple weeks ago, and I've consistently had problems with it randomly turning off after as little as an hour off the charger. Sometimes I'm able to turn it back on just by plugging it in, other times I have to use the button on the charger, and even that doesn't work sometimes. Most recently it had to sit on the charger for over a day to even turn on (I know it wasn't the battery, because it was at 87% when it just turned off and refused to turn back on). Im at work right now and it just did the same thing and will not turn on again (Once again, not the battery, I'd had it charging until just before I left for work). Im at my wit's end, Im about to just return it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

For reference:

• I don't keep the screen on at all times

• I (try to) track exercising daily with it

•The water lock has not been the issue, it isn't water damaged as far as I can tell

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @DVG48 

Sorry to see the issues you're having with your new Fitbit. That is not normal behavior for your Charge 6.

If you are still within the return window from where you bought it, you should see about getting an exchange. If you are outside of the return window, you should contact Fitbit support (<-- click link). If they confirm that your device is defective, they should let you know what are your options under warranty.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes