Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email verification not coming through?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Haven't received the verification email yet resent it like 3o times? Help
Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

Hi @Joey7912345 welcome to the Community! Just to understand your inquiry a little bit more, could you please let me know, what do you mean about "verification email" or if you are talking about an order confirmation email or your weekly report?

I'll be waiting for your reply! Smiley Wink

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer
I never get it it's not in spam?
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Joey7912345! Have you tried to verify that your settings are correct?. To double check, go to fitbit.com and log into your Fitbit account, after that, you need to click on the gear icon (upper right corner) and select Settings, go to Notifications and you need to select each box for each notification you need and want.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Wink

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer

I also have the same issue.  When I set up my fitbit it states that a verification email will come and to follow the instructions to complete the setup.  I never recieved the email and it gives you the option to resend the email.  I have resent many times and it still doesnt come through.  I checked all the spam folders and my settings and I still havent recieved the email.  Restarted my phone and the app multiple times as well.  I know that my email is correct becuase I recieved the welcome email but not the verification of email, here is a screen shot of what the app tells me.

IMG_0033.PNG

Best Answer
This is exactly what mine is doing, I really hope they come up with a solution.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi Guys @Joey7912345 and @Dianne481! Thank you very much for provide the screenshot. I was investigating this issue and I need some information from you in order to help you out.
1. Have you checked your spam or junk folders.
2. Have you resend the verification email.
3. Have you tried to tap on Banner > Resend Verification Email

I'll be aware, keep me posted! 

Best Answer
None worked? We Are communicating through the same email? Don't understand it? Can you manually do it for me ?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Joey7912345 sorry to hear that you are still experimenting this issue. I can't send you the email, however, please contact Customer Support because they have the tools to help you out.

I wish you an incredible day!  

Best Answer
Have you all come up with a fix yet?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Did you resolve your email verification issue
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes! It pretty much fixed itself. Took a few days but email finally came through and everything is working fine now.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I still have the problem 😞

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Well I spoke too soon! Mine quit working all together. Stopped syncing with everything. Returned it to the store and got a different one. That HR Charge was terrible. Trying the Blaze now. It seems to have better reviews than the charge so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one is better.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine doing the same thing. Over and over.  Fitbit support was totally lost.  10 minutes later and they could not even get my email address copied correctly 😞 

What a joke!   Good luck

Best Answer

Do not receive an email back to complete setup on versa lite

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think he means that when he goes on the fibit community and tries to comment or post it asks for a verification email and for me too I send it and resend it over and over but I still can't post. When I tried it again, it said that the email address was already verified but it still wouldn't work 

Best Answer
0 Votes