Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Describe your "typical" breakfast (what do you eat before lunch)

Generally, I have a 2 oz. Egg Beaters omelet (28 cals) on either a Mission Carb Balance tortilla (80 cals) or a Thomas English Multi-grain wheat Muffin (100 cals). I add a half slice of Hormel Canadian Bacon (35 cals) or 2-3 slices of Turkey Pepperoni (5 cals/slice) and a 1/3-1/2 oz of 2% Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese (90 cals per ounce). Total = 162 to 180 calories.  Nothing between breakfast and lunch.

Best Answer
689 REPLIES 689

I have 2-3 scrambled eggs, depending on how big they are. Nothing added, no butter, milk etc. Just the eggs. I find this keeps me full until lunchtime easily

Best Answer
0 Votes

I eat two boiled eggs, a slice of dry toast and black coffee. 200 calories.  usually have a big salad with protein around noon. No snacks in between those two meals.

Best Answer

My favourite is vege omelette. Or pancakes made with banana, egg and SR flour, sugar free maple syrup. All good for weight.

Best Answer

These days I've discovered a new favorite: oatmeal mixed with a custom blend from TrueNutrition.com flavored chocolate fudge brownie in heavy with dark chocolate chips sprinkled on top. ~320 calories, 31g protein, 33g net carbs, 5g fiber, 8g fat.

Best Answer
0 Votes

2 eggs overeasy and 3 slices of bacon. 

Last week - pico de gallo was added on top of the eggs (and it was delicious).

Today - scrambled eggs and bacon.

Best Answer

Bacon and eggs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I eat breakfast around 7-8 am. My typical breakfast has to have rice and some stir fried meat ,vegetable and boiled egg. This makes me full until lunch without eating snacks.  

Best Answer

I normally have one weetabix, 1 tbsp. Milled Flaxseed, 5 grapes, half apple, handful blueberries and a cup of uht skimmed mild.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear @NY2TX,

I usually prefer overnight oats with Greek yogurt, topped with some almonds, walnuts and chia seeds. Alternatively, i prefer having two scrambled eggs or boiled eggs. I usually have boiled eggs with some vegetable seasonings like onions, bell peppers. At times, if i feel a bit more hungry i also have two mutigrain bread. I am very fond of drinking black coffee right after waking up. Green Tea also works fine.

I usually don't eat anything until lunch time after having my breakfast.

Regards.

Best Answer

1 trader joes hash brown topped with wilted spinach and an easy over egg. And coffee...so much coffee.

Best Answer

I usually have coffee and or a Premier Protein drink.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Usually bacon or sausage with three eggs or a three egg omelette, with coffee and a small avocado.

I am on a low-carb diet to get back into shape and don't worry about calories as long as I eat 20 grams of carbs a day or less (Atkins induction).

Best Answer

I usually have natural muesli with low fat Greek yoghurt, soy milk (I prefer the flavour) and half a banana. I have 1 or 2 black coffees, no sugar, and this gets me through until lunch. I try not to snack mid morning as my lunch break is always at midday and I can generally make it! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

2 eggs cup of coffee and fruit English muffin  

Best Answer

Usually week days I have 6 eggs in an omlette (5 egg whites and 1 full egg), half cup of red peppers and cooked spinach. Cooked with coconut oil. Add some pink salt, black pepper and mixed herbs for taste.

Best Answer

I find that if I eat a healthy breakfast I am way more motivated to have a healthy day so I almost always start off with a cup of coffee and a green smoothie with a tiny bit of protein powder to add sweetness. This allows me to get fruits and greens in first thing in the morning and then I'll have a heavier more protein-rich lunch. 

Best Answer

coffee and then 2 pieces of toast as this will be the only bread carb i eat all day

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any chance you could share your overnight oatmeal recipe? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Like to have the eggs on the wkd, yeseterday had two eggs english muffin w/ Dulse instead of bacon, mango on the side

Best Answer

I don't eat breakfast. I wake up and have a glass of ice cold water to start my day and eat between 2pm-6pm. 

Best Answer
0 Votes