Notification Indicator Clock Face

the watch face team should create a watch face where a symbol will be displayed on the watch face if you have a notification if you haven’t cleared from the watch yet. When I am working out I want to see if I have a message without having to swipe down. Other watches have that feature

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

9 Comments
Danhemingway
Jogger

It would be nice to have an indication on the screen of the blaze like a red dot or something at the bottom of the screen when I have a notification. Sometimes if I'm in the gym and my wrist vibrates I don't feel it. So the next time I look at the watch it would be nice to see an indication I have a notification. Like the Apple watch has the red dot at the bottom of the screen. I know it's mainly for fitness, just a suggestion. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. I think a lot of users would like to have this indicator on their screens. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

OnlyRunning
Base Runner

Yes, I like this idea and was thinking about suggesting it. 

Choica
Stepping Up

Good idea.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Marwhitt
First Steps
I need a clock faces that allows me to see that i received any type of notification. May it be a symbol or number of notifications.
Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @Marwhitt - on many watches just pull down from the top to see if you have any unopened notifications.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Marwhitt, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a clock face with notification indicator on display. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.