Russian Language interface

Russian interface to support thousands of Fitbit users would be much appreciated!

Moderator edit: Format.

42 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi there @VeronikaRus! I think that this is a good suggestion. I'll give more options a lot of foreign users. Let's see how popular is this suggestion and what users think.

Nurapom
First Steps

I think Russian language on Fitbit is a great idea, but before I was directed to this page by Fitbit, I didn't know you can vote to implement changes. Many people wouldn't know about this, and they would just sit and wait for Russian to be added to the App and the watch. 

AlexPuaro
First Steps

I realy need it

Lidiia
First Steps

Please add Russian language for the watch interface and app. Thank you.

Mariya.Bodrova
First Steps

Очень бы пригодился русский интерфейс.
Если возможно, то отдельная смена языка, без смены региона.
В магазине есть коментарий, что отсутствует русский язык, но уже много времени прошло и думала давно добавили.
Сейчас есть какой то вариант использования приложения с русским языком? Надстройка?

Natalja
Base Runner

yea, I am about to present fitbit charge 3 to my dad, but I am afraid it will be hard for him to understand everything, although the dashboard is pretty easy to understand without reading

Paulnut
First Steps

Please add Russian for calls and notifications at charge3

Natalja
Base Runner

@Paulnut FYI cyrilic works perfectly for messages on ionic. IDK if cyrillic contact names display though

Paulnut
First Steps

I need that in new Charge 3 😞 

Paulnut
First Steps

Oops, it works well on Russian in Charge 3. Just forgot to enable the feature:)

vovka-markovka
First Steps

Доброго времени суток! Сегодня купил fitbit ionic. Все устраивает, отличный дизайн, прекрасный дисплей, но был очень разочарован в отсутствии русского языка в его интересе. Не любят видимо нашего брата создатели))) хотелось бы искренне попросит тех ребят которые изобрели эту штуку добавь русский в настройки. На самом деле вы креативные ребята, я не виноват что в моей стране не создают подобных аппаратов. Я хочу им пользоваться и наслаждаться его работой. Примите пожалуйста во внимание мою просьбу

Zlaia_Kate
First Steps

А когда собственно русский язык появится ? 

Zoichkkaaa
First Steps

Please add Russian language for the watch interface and app. Thank you. Пожалуйста добавьте русский язык.  Это было бы удобно для использования для очень многих пользователей. Спасибо.

Los58
Jogger

Russian interface is definately needed and would extend Fitbit market on millions of people. I have just bought Fitbit Versa but without Russian would not be able to use it and need to return back to the shop.

Егор
First Steps

Please add Russian language in program settings Fitbit, many users it is important that the language which they speak in the country, in terms of convenience. Many of my friends refuse to buy Fitbit watches, as they learn that there is no Russian language. It's very frustrating.

romanmedia
First Steps

Please add Russian language for the watch interface and app. Thank you.

LenaAlay
First Steps

Честно говоря, при покупке Charge 3 даже мысли не было о том, что девайс такого уровня, позиционирующийся, как “best of the best“, может иметь такую проблему, как отсутствие русификации...

Fitbit, вы это серъезно? ) Это же огромный рынок. Это репутация компании.

Сделать langpack - не такая уж сложная задача, если приложение сделано нормально.

(Работаю в IT уже почти 20 лет. Обескураживает. Русский - не эсперанто. Это must have feature для компании международного уровня.)

Хочется верить, что fitbit понимает проблему и исправит это недоразумение.

Миха61
First Steps

Пожалуйста добавьте русский язык для приложения fitbit, без него не возможно пользоваться браслетом

Миха61
First Steps

Пожалуйста добавьте русский язык для приложения fitbit, без него не возможно пользоваться вашим браслетом

Миха61
First Steps

Добавьте русский язык для приложения fitbit 

ea.smirnof
First Steps

Добавьте русский язык для приложений fitbit : Smileywink:

nataliachu
First Steps

Сама использую Fitbit Charge 3, и ещё один браслет подарила отцу. Но отсутствие русского интерфейса в браслете, приложении и инструкциях очень затрудняют использование. Мы бы перешли семьей (+ещё 2 человека), но отсутствие русской локали - это то что останавливает. 

Я бы хотела присоединиться к запросам на русификацию приложения, интерфейса и инструкций. 

Спасибо!

Tailor
First Steps

Come on, people!
Playstation have russian support.
Nintendo have russian support.
85% of all programs have russian language.
I am still use Charge HR because what the metter for me in you innovation if i can't read any with cyrilic?
I wrote many letters to you company and still had no any answers.
Do it now if you want good sells in Russia, Ukraine, and other russian speaking regions.
Thank you!

Ecobull
First Steps

Hello! I got fitbit charge 2. I'm in shock !!! Your company is one of the largest manufacturers of fitness trackers in the world !!? And what do I see? Wtf? There is no localization into Russian. Russia has more than 140 million people. You lose most of your customers. I switched to fitbit with garmin and I do not understand. Garmin has a Russian interface, my friend’s old Polar has Russian. OMG !! Xiaomi in Russian. Are you guys really worse than the competition? Well no! In Russia, there are many problems with the English language, for many it is difficult to register on your site, so there are few negative reviews. Check out the Russian comments on Google play, and they give a bad rating due to the lack of language. Guys, I really hope for you. Ready to contact your manager and donate help with the translation. Thank you, Sergey from Russia with love! 

Stealthy
First Steps

Add russian, please!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.