Russian Language interface

Russian interface to support thousands of Fitbit users would be much appreciated!

Moderator edit: Format.

42 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I'm using several Fitbit devices and want to spread them within my Russian speaking family so everyone can stay fit! Unfortunately there is no Russian language support which is very upsetting! Please add it, can't be a big deal to create a language pack, at least for the app!

Nadyn31
First Steps
  • Использую Fitbit change2,  но сбилось время, и приложение исчезло, что делать
Weatherc0ck
First Steps

Please add Russian language. 

I'm a loyal customer of the FitBit for years and really need Russian in FitBit app.

Thanks 

sergpank
Stepping Up

Yep that could great, then I could present fitbit trackers to my parents.

@VeronikaRus wrote:

Russian interface to support thousands of Fitbit users would be much appreciated!

Moderator edit: Format.

commencal
First Steps

I bought a gift for my child fitbit ace, but there is no Russian language, it is difficult to use it, it is disappointed. Please make a translation of the mobile application

Lidiia
First Steps

It is already May 22nd of 2019 and FITBIT has YET to implement a Russian language, we bought it over a year ago! My elderly mother does not understand anything and barely using the device that is so great to monitor her health because of this. C'mon already or I will have to give her another type of tracker that she will be able to read.

nataliachu
First Steps

I’ve presented Fitbit Charge 3 to my father and I use another one by myself. I would be happy to make Fitbit present to my mum (and have Fitbit family))) but unfortunately the absence of Russian interface stops me: my mom don’t know English. So I post a comment once again to escalate this issue. Thank you! 

AlexAAA
First Steps

realy need Russian language 

poganel
Jogger

5 лет ждали поддержки кириллицы в уведомлениях. Я думаю, что русский интерфейс ждать не меньше)

commencal
First Steps
Will have to change it to the garmin junior vivofit 2.
Tailor
First Steps
Spoiler
5 лет ждали поддержки кириллицы в уведомлениях. Я думаю, что русский интерфейс ждать не меньше)

А что, уже поддерживает кириллицу?

sergpank
Stepping Up

@Tailor wrote:
А что, уже поддерживает кириллицу?

У новых трекеров появилась поддержка, например у Charge 3

Status changed to: Not currently planned
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

AlekseyL
First Steps
Do Russian-language localization, a lot of Russians purchased this product and were disappointed

Do Russian-language localization, a lot of Russians purchased this product and were disappointed

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @AlekseyL, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about having Russian available with Fitbit products and services, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

Keep sharing your ideas with us!

Sematarium
Recovery Runner

Fitbit why don’t you stop being racist and add a proper Russian language support? 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Sematarium, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on the Fitbit app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.