Samsung Health & Fitbit integration

Can we please have something that syncs our fit bit stats with our S Health stats? It's annoying to have multiple fitness platforms especially now that androids are becoming more and more popular as are fitness apps. It would be nice to do it all from one place.

Moderator edit: edited title and added labels

696 Comments
cindylike24
Recovery Runner
I was talking with the people at Samsung's customer service and it doesn't look like it's happening any time soon on their end. I suggest that everyone that wants this to happen to go ahead and contact Samsung about this. Eventually, they'll get the message that we really want this and they'll give it to us. Just like the old saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Cindy
deveinn
First Steps
Fitbit Charge HR is the best fitness wearable I've ever used .. I love it .. Samsung's S Health app is an amazing app where I usually log my BP and Glucose data .. I wish I can connect Fitbit to S Health .. it will make my life in the GYM way easier
ChrisM602
Jogger

I would love to see this happen!

Aliusman
Recovery Runner
I don't think S Health has an API for developers, i might be wrong although Samsung likes to keep things to themselves 🙂
deveinn
First Steps
Thanks Aliusman
Aliusman
Recovery Runner
Just checked and actually i was wrong, they do have S Health SDK http://developer.samsung.com/health
AarDee
First Steps
definitely fitbit plus S Health would be excellent and increase fitbit buyer list.
Stevetrim
First Steps
I use the fitbit for my insurance premiums and it would be so much easier to track everything in one app. If fitbit doesn't sync with S health, I might have to find a different system.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Another vote- 

I haven't upgraded my phone yet. But I'm getting a Galaxy s6 and would love the ability to sync S Health and Fitbit to compeltely cover my fitness journey 

dandydog250
First Steps
All for it I too have a Samsung gear along with my Note 5, which I love don't get me wrong but. It is not something I like to wear all the time and mess up. My other half has a fitbit, I tried it and would love to purchase one for everyday wear but I use S Health would love to see fitbit partner with Samsung.
sandy1983
First Steps

This is an absolute must. We cant have two applications running in Silos in 2015. Please provide integration of FitBit with Samsung S Health. Thanks

Geekdad2
First Steps
I have enjoyed many fitbit devices for years now. Also, my aria scale is used daily. The real secret to success for me has been their integration to MyFitnessPal. Now, I am loving my Samsung devices. Specifically, my new note 5 with pulse/ox and heartbeat monitor. It would be super if the data between S Health and fitbit would sync.
Jessica16947
First Steps
It would be so amazing if these 2 could integrate. I used S Health first and it would be great if I could use them simultaneously!
ATassieGal
First Steps
I like to swap between wearables. I -love- my My Fitbit Charge HR and it's features however it isn't really professional or feminine. I'll happily wear it unless in formal wear and work wear. My Samsung Gear S2 has a custom stylish band and blends in great. My Pebble Time is sporty and great for swimming or the gym. I want them all to sync to my the Fitbit app! I want it to be my health portal.
DramaQueenDiva
Marathon Racer

I have kind of a two-part idea. I know that FitBit is made by Android. With SmartWatches being on the rise, why not either make a FitBit SmartWatch or have a way to integrate FitBit into the Android SmartWatches (if this happens and Apple allows you to partner with them, you can do the same for the Apple Watch). From what I can tell (although I have yet to figure out how to do this on my SmartWatch), they can do everything a Charge HR can do except monitor your steps going up or down a flight of stairs.

I don't know how or even if this could be done, its just an idea.

Ramblergreeneye
First Steps
I would love my fitbit charge HR and samsung s health on my Samsung Galaxy s 5 to sync together! Thank you for considering
KoolDoc
First Steps
I use my Fitbit Surge during exercise but sometimes I forget to charge it and hence use my GearS2. Both are excellent fitness trackers but unfortunately Fitbit doesn't sync to S health in my Note 4. This leaves a lot of gaps in my health data. I'm sure this issue bothers a lot of people. I hope either the fitbit can sync to S health or the Gear S2 can sync to the fitbit app.
Jenny21
First Steps
Just got my new Fitbit charge hr, would love to sync this with the great Samsung S Health app to make recording easier. Please Fitbit, make it happen!
Cgonthier
First Steps
Just got my fitbit but i cant sync with my s health device... it is such a pitty because i really like following my activity but i dont want tout loose the mapping functions of my walks with s health... please, improve the interoperability !
Cgonthier
First Steps
Exactly thé same wish! !!
MarkRMonaco
Recovery Runner

I would love to see this as well.  I have a lot of vested information in S Health (was my only tracker) prior to me getting a Charge.

Would be nice if there was a way to port all of the historical data (even if this was a one-time event).  Especially since I turned off the pedometer on my phone.

WeatherMan82
First Steps
I have noticed many posts on this forum regarding people looking to get their fitbit to work with the Samsung S health app or to have their Samsung gear S2 to be able to pair with their fitbit app. Just wondering if this is going to happen anytime soon or if it is falling on deaf ears? I own both products, and personally prefer the Samsung gear s2 classic because of its sleek, and well, classic shape. However when working out I rather use the Fitbit surge that I have. The way things are set up now, I have to use one app for one device in another app for another device comma instead of having all of my results in one place. I think it would be in your best interest to add Samsung products to your apps pairing list, or work with Samsung to have the Fitbit able to work with s health. Thank you in advance and please solve this current disconnect between products.
Gracie8967
First Steps
I also would like to know if there is a sync for fitbit and S Health. It would make it so easier when I do my stationary bike
taylorbeth
First Steps
I enjoy using the Samsung Health app because I like the design better than the fitbit app. It also features more tracking capabilities that I like to take part in. I use my fitbit to track my sleep but sadly there is no way for that data to be transfered to the S Health app so I end up mannually inputting it on the samsung app. I love my fitbit, just not the app. I would greatly appreciate if the data could sync up like the food data does with my fitness pal.
Knomes
Recovery Runner
That's a vote from me too!
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.