Search Clock Faces by Developer

Hi, kudos to Fitbit for making developers able to make apps and watch faces, it was one of the things I likes about my vivoactive HR. The only thing now is that the watch faces are getting very cluttered, and the current groups are not always complete. I'd like to see which faces are most popular, and which are the newest. I'd also like to look at watch faces by developer as it's hard to know that currently.

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Scottwheels! Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see it here:

Please add your vote to those existing suggestions. You also had shared a unique suggestion, so we have retitled and relabelled your original post here to reflect that idea. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions!

Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Scottwheels and voters, I'm happy to let you know that you can now search in the App Gallery and that includes searching by developer name! Thanks for this suggestion! Enjoy 🙂

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.