See HR every minute, not every 5 mins for sleep tracking

Would it be possible to have a more detailed sleep diagnosis, eg. break down the heart rate monitoring side so that it takes an average of every minute, rather than every 5 minutes.

My reason being I have a sleep disorder which includes an elevated pulse rate, at times.  To see how this disorder affects my sleep pattern, I would need to monitor my heart to a more accurate measure.

Thanks in advance

5 Comments
NicoRenee
Recovery Runner

I would love to add as well when it shows restless and awake,  the actually TIME this occurred would be great to see what time I got it of bed too pee or let the dog out to do the same.  THAT WOULD BE A HUGE PLUS!  thank you! 

Larryjb
First Steps

I would love to see the puke rate superimposed in the sleep screen. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Why does the inspire HR only record your heart rate every 5 minutes? This should be every second like most heart rate monitor apps. It gives better accuracy of any issues that may be going on. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on Fitbit Inspire HR. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.