Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracker Freezing on iOS - RESOLVED w/2.53

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 7/11/2018:

Today we released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53, this app version contains the fix for the app freezing you have all been experiencing. Please update the app on your iOS device and let me know how it goes!

We really appreciate everyone's patience while this was being investigated and worked on. Smiley Happy

Update 7/2/2018:

Hey, everyone! 

Our team is still working on resolving this app crash on iOS. Thanks so much for your patience! I should have more information available soon, so please stay tuned and follow this thread for updates. 

Update 6/18/2018:

Our team is currently investigating why this is still occurring in the Fitbit app for Female health tracking. For the past weeks, we have noticed this is occurring commonly over the weekends mostly. When I receive more information or any updates, I will provide that here. 

Thanks for working with us through this. 

Update 6/4/2018: Hi, everyone!

Sorry to hear some of you are experiencing this app crash/freezing with the female health tile.

It appears this is still happening and ongoing. Rest assured, our team is aware and investigating this. We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix.

For the meantime, if anyone can post a screenshot of the calendar missing that would be super helpful and I can forward that to our team.

Thanks! Woman Happy

Update 5/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues, please restart your app. If the calendar still freezes, please let me know. 

Update 5/28/2018: Hi Everyone - We're currently investigating issues with Female Health Tracking not loading on iOS 2.51.

I do recommend force quitting the app and restarting your phone as that does appear to resolve the issue for some. Please stay tuned for more details and thank you very much for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
154 REPLIES 154

I just wanted to add myself to the list. It crashed the entire day of the predicted period end then was fine the next day. It started again on the predicted end of ovulation day then worked fine again the next day. Not sure if those are the specific points that others are crashing out?  The calender disappears and the app freezes up. The only fix was restarting the app and avoiding the Fem Health block. It's been fine since the end of my last Ovulation. It will be interesting to see if it starts up again at the end of my next period. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone else having issues when going into the ‘fertility tracking’ dash, it just comes up blank and then completely freezes the app? Just started happening to me today. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

Yes, I’m having the same issue. Just started today. Fitbit app v2.51 running on iOS 11.3.

Best Answer

This is happening to me too. Not the first time it’s happened. Very frustrating. 

Best Answer

Happening to me too - iphone SE version 11.3 - so frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is still happening.  Will it be fixed soon?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is freezing but only when it tries to load my calendar. All other tracking on my dashboard work just fine. 

Opened and closed app. Restarted phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still experiencing this issue. The whole app completely freezes when I click the cycle tracking tab. Incredibly frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same exact thing is happening to me!!!😩

Best Answer
0 Votes

Crashes every time for me.

Best Answer

Hi mine is still crashing whenever I open the tracker tile. I tried restarting my phone, and reinstalling the Fitbit app, but nothing changed. 

Best Answer

I recently reinstalled my Fitbit app because I received a new Flex 2 just 2 days ago. Yesterday I started my period and was able to get it started up on the calendar tracker and was able to view and edit my symptoms on the calendar all day. This morning I tried to update my symptoms and it froze up on me. I’ve closed the app and tried again a few times and nothing shows and it won’t load. I cannot edit it or anything. I am using an iPhone 7 with lastest iOS update. The rest of the app appears to be working as normal.

Best Answer

My female health tile is on the fritz again - it worked for a while last week, now when I click into the tile the calendar is missing and the entire app freezes.

Best Answer

Hello my girls! Sorry to hear you are experiencing this app crash/freezing with the female health tile. Smiley Sad I'm also using iOS like you, but I have tried force quitting the app and restarting my phone and at least, that has worked for me. 

It appears that this inconvenience is still happening and ongoing. Rest assured, our team is aware and investigating this.

We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Still happening 6/11/2018

Best Answer
0 Votes

Force quit and restart is not helping. Calendar does not load and then freezes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is not working again 😞   The calendar won't come up.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for trying the suggestion and for jumping in here @amusonwSmiley Very Happy As it has been mentioned above, this inconvenience is still happening and ongoing. Our team is aware and investigating the root of this. 

Point me out if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi

Still having the problem

Have tried to attach screen grab but not working

Its basically an empty screen except for the  - is this correct bar at the botton and days of the week at the top with big space in bewteen

Once I go onto that page it freezes and I have to force quit it just to get back to app home screen

Any progress on fixing this please?

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone else having issues with the female health app? The calendar etc won’t load and it freezes as soon as you click on it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes