Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Fluids" need to be renamed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Really not a fan of the fluids part, I think it needs to be renamed and to skip on the icons because the association really isn't pleasant. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

The alternative is to call it "cervical mucus"  which most people find less appealing.

Did you tick the option to show your fertility window? If you're not using that option, it would be sensible to make it possible to skip that section, as you wouldn't need it and it's evidently stressful for some people.

Of course, if you do need fertility tracking, use another app, because Fitbit does not offer a functioning fertility tracker. 

Best Answer

It may not be pleasant, but it's part of being a woman and can be helpful in determining certain health issues.

Best Answer

My other tracking app calls it "Vaginal Discharge"... I think "Fluids" sounds a bit nicer, lol. Smiley LOL

Versa SE Lavender | 2018 is the year!
Best Answer

Do they even use this information for anything. I ask as I keep telling it not yet for period, and logging eggwhite mucus.

Best Answer

Hey there @burns_erin, it's nice to see you around! To help answer, I think you should check out our article: What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app? It touches and provides some insight for you. 

For the additional fluids you'd like to see in the app, I recommend creating a Feature Suggestion for it. We're interested in what else you would like to see. Robot Very Happy 

Let me know if there's any questions present.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit

So I am guessing the answer is no? We can input the data on cervical mucous type but there is no way to see a graph of the changes and Fitbit does not actually use that information to help calculate the menstrual cycle or fertile periods.

I know how such thing changes are associated with the cycle, so I know that egg white like cervical mucous is associated with ovulation, hence my confusion about why the system is trying to predict a period when I am actually likely about to ovulate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @burns_erin! Totally understand your point. For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Smiley Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @loobylou713, thanks for jumping in here! Is there anything I can assist you with? Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes