Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a category for new apps released on App Gallery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will Fitbit update the Ionic app gallery  It has been the same since day 1  

It needs a category Of   " Just Added App"  There now over 200 apps available 

when a new app is added it is hard to find.   You are making it difficult to find the 

New ones  MAKE IT SIMPLE   

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @jpmaxwell. Thanks for your feedback in regards to improve how Fitbit users can find new apps in the Fitbit App Gallery. 

I've seen you also created a Feature Suggestion for this. Nice way to go! Robot Very Happy I'll leave below the 2 suggestions found so other users who jump in here can see them and vote for them:

Different kinds of developers often check that board to get idea to work on. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

If there's any questions present, let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @jpmaxwell. Thanks for your feedback in regards to improve how Fitbit users can find new apps in the Fitbit App Gallery. 

I've seen you also created a Feature Suggestion for this. Nice way to go! Robot Very Happy I'll leave below the 2 suggestions found so other users who jump in here can see them and vote for them:

Different kinds of developers often check that board to get idea to work on. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

If there's any questions present, let me know.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Is there a web site you can access to view the Latest apps added to the

Ionic App Gallery ? 

Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not at this time @jpmaxwell. Hope this can be implemented soon!

As I mentioned above, check the feature suggestions provided in regards to the same topic (click here to see them). You can definitely add your votes and comments. Smiley Wink You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Recently Added   Has been added to the category list.

Thank You.   Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome news right @jpmaxwellSmiley Very Happy 

For anyone else jumping in here asking for the same, if you open the Fitbit App Gallery and scroll down, the second to last section is now 'recently added' apps.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes