Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add more customization to Fitbit devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While I love my Fitbit, I feel like the product isn’t changing with the times. We have these threads to offer suggestions, but I haven’t noticed a single feature in the app that’s changed over the last several years. It seems like offering suggestions is pointless because changes are never made. We want more customization Fitbit!!! It doesn’t seem that difficult to add an option to change movement notifications to 20 minutes or add a feature to change the font size for all us old people. I may be looking at an Apple Watch in the near feature since I don’t feel my voice is being heard.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Hamcclin - while the app is the same for all users, the watches differ and on newer watches you can choose clock faces which may give you what you need.

There are clock faces which give you multiple reminders to move, say at 20, 10 and 5 minutes and have large fonts. There is quite a choice but unfortunately older watches don't have that capability.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

That’s helpful to know. I’ll have to take a look at newer versions. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Hamcclin - you may want to avoid the Sense 2 or Versa 4 as these watches don't have features found on their predecessors and limited clock faces to choose from.  The clock face I'm thinking of isn't available for them either.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Okay. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes