Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add the FitON app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’d really love for the app FitOn to be compatible with my Versa Lite. I purchased the Versa lite with the misconception that it was compatible and since I love both Fitbit and FitOn I’d love to be able to use them together!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's now there! I was able to link it now to my fiton app. So happy!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

I wish the same for Inspire HR and FitOn! Love both and would be awesome if they worked together. Good luck in your quest! 

Best Answer

@Ratchild Indeed FitON is not available for Versa Lite and I actually don't understand the reason. It might be just a silly option to flag by the developer but in this case since the developer is FitOn I would recommend to contact them directly 

@TVsmiley Unfortunately Inspire does not support custom apps (this is possible only for Versa and Ionic) so this is not possible, sorry.

Best Answer

I have contacted FitOn and this was their response... “

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for reaching out! Good news is we're just waiting for Fitbit to approve the latest update to our Fitbit watch app which adds support for Versa Lite so hopefully it will be available later this week.”  so hopefully it’ll be available soon!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it still not compatible? I just ordered the versa lite coz I thought it would work with fiton 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope, not yet but FitOn told me that they’re just waiting for Fitbit to do whatever they need to do to make it work 😏.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

It's now there! I was able to link it now to my fiton app. So happy!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yay!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I CAN'T link my account

Best Answer

I also cannot connect my versa lite. When I open the Fiton app on my watch it gets to a screen that says "open the Fitbit app on your phone, then tap below" and nothing happens. The Fiton website troubleshooting only says to adjust the wifi settings, which it appears the versa doesn't have?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did you download the FitOn app on your Fitbit app?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I'm having the same problem, I have updated the watch and all the apps on my phone. In the Fitbit app on my phone I have also done all the updates for the default existing apps on the watch but, when I try to install FitOn app via theithe Fitbit app, the install button is greyed out and there is a pop-up message that says I need to make sure the phone app and the apps on the phone are all updated. Not sure what else to try? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

The latest version on my watch is 38.33.1.30

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Lucy,

What firmware version does your app say your watch is at? You likely just
have to wait a few days if you watch is new. Since the versa lite doesn't
have WiFi capabilities it just slowly downloads updates while syncing, and
so it's in the process of getting the latest version and will give you the
update button once it's ready!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lucy,

You just have to wait for the update (1-2 days was mine) since the latest version is 38.70.8.0. Just check every so often if the update button appears near your device on the Fitbit app!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply, yes my watch just arrived yesterday, brand new. As part of the setup it did do an update to firmware 38.33.1.30. hopefully you are correct and it will simply work in a few days. I'm very excited to get the FitOn app and fitbit working together.

Thanks,

Lucy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally get your excitement, the pairing with fitOn was one of my reasons for purchasing too! The update that comes right out of the box is a bit behind haha.

Just a heads up in advance- once your watch updates and you do get the fitOn app downloaded, I was having issues syncing it with the phone app - a restart of both my watch and my phone solved that problem for me! In case you encounter the same issue.

Have a great weekend!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for all the help, I will try to be patient!

Have a great weekend you too 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the information, a few days ago I got the update and I was
able to install the app.
I also had to reboot it as you suggested.

Thanks again for your help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

WARNING!  

I linked my fitbit Versa 2 to the Fiton App and was able to use it ONE day.  After that features on my Fitbit quit working 😞  Heartrate, Sp02 Sensor, sleep function) I Called Fitbit for help. They tried a few things including a factory reset which did not help. And because my Fitbit was 13months old they told me my warranty was up the previous month and there was nothing they could do. I do not recommend linking the two.

Best Answer
0 Votes