Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Alexa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have cleared cache and cookies rebooted my phone, and did all of the suggested things to do, but when I try to sign into my Amazon account from FitBit it says "there was a problem with your password".  I KNOW I am typing in the right password.  Help, please!  This is a feature I would really like to use.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @FitStephKB. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for letting me know that you're not able to access Amazon Alexa, as well for the steps tried prior posting. You did a good job! Before anything else, let me share that Alexa is currently supported for certain countries and to make sure this isn't the cause of this issue, please verify if your country appears in our official list. Note that you'll need to scroll to the bottom of the page for the list of countries.

Assuming your country is supported, please give one last try to the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Go to your phone settings tap on Apps > Fitbit > Storage > Clear Cache.
  3. Go back one screen and tap on force stop.
  4. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app.
  5. Reboot your phone.
  6. Open the Fitbit app, log back in to your account and try setting up Alexa one more time.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Please keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have followed all of these steps and I still get the same message when
trying to sign into my Amazon account - "There was a problem with your
password".
Best Answer

Hi @FitStephKB. It's great to see you here again. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for taking the time to try the steps posted above. Although you mentioned before to be entering the right password, please try opening a browser on your phone or computer, go to Amazon.com and try log in to your account. If you're able to access your Amazon account, please provide me with the following details:

1. Phone's model and OS version.
  2. Fitbit app version.
  3. Country where you're located
  4. A screenshot of the error message. To attach it, check the instructions from this post.

I'll look forward to your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes