Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji won't connect to my Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve tried everything I’ve been asked to get my Bitmoji on top my Fitbit. I’ve even deleted and unconnected my Bitmoji from Snapchat and made a new one. Connected it up and still my Fitbit is telling me that is isn’t connected to Snapchat when it is. Someone please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Amylou20, welcome to the Community Forums. 

I regret to hear that you are experiencing difficulties to connect your Bitmoji to your Fitbit Versa. Thank you for the information provided and for the troubleshooting steps you performed. Please make sure to connect your Snapchat and Bitmoji accounts by following these instructions.

Starting with v1.2.0 of the Bitmoji clock face, you will see a message with instructions to connect your accounts but the message will show up only if you're in the clock face settings in the Fitbit app.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Amylou20, welcome to the Community Forums. 

I regret to hear that you are experiencing difficulties to connect your Bitmoji to your Fitbit Versa. Thank you for the information provided and for the troubleshooting steps you performed. Please make sure to connect your Snapchat and Bitmoji accounts by following these instructions.

Starting with v1.2.0 of the Bitmoji clock face, you will see a message with instructions to connect your accounts but the message will show up only if you're in the clock face settings in the Fitbit app.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes