Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golf apps are not working on Fitbit Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have downloaded and tried two of the golf apps - Game Golf and Golf GPS. Both seem to be good apps but the problem is that the Ionic keeps switching off the screen when playing and when I tap again to restart the apps have to be reloaded. I tried Game Golf for support - no reply. Havent tried Golf GPS for support as yet. Is this an Ionic problem or an app problem? I bought the Ionic 50% as a golf rangefinder so this is important for me. Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @AidanG, thanks for stopping by and for the details provided. We haven't received reports about GPS issues with Fitbit Ionics. 

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankyou for the reply. I had posted this problem elsewhere and apparently the solution is to have the Ionic "Always On".

However when i go to General Settings this option does not appear. 

The option does appear for individual exercises but not on overall settings. Is there a workaround?

Best Answer

I looked at that. I have the Ionic. When I do that I dont get any option for Always On? In sequence I get:

Brightness

Screen Timeout

Sleep Mode

Do Not Disturb

Screen wake Auto or Manual

Vibrations

Left Button

Bluetooth

Heart Rate

About

Best Answer
0 Votes