Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clocks app howto

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How to delete a clock-face from my versa.

I have 3 clock faces on my Versa but only 1 clock-face shows up on my Fitbit app.

Is there any other way then go back to factory settings?

pS I really like these multiple clock-faces. But now I have to refactor my self made clock-faces. The clock-face does not reset itself anymore when loading. Because it doesn’t whipe  itself  when changing faces. (Which is a very good thing).

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Go to where you see your clock faces in the phone app; click one you want to get rid of;  scroll down a bit - at the bottom in red is "Remove clock face".

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for you reply @JohnnyRow ,bu as I said:

I have 3 clock faces on my Versa but only 1 clock-face shows up on my Fitbit app

And even removing my only 1 left doesn’t do the trick.

still have 3 clock faces in the versa app (and of course the running clock face in the Fitbit app on the phone.)

(having my first 1/4 marathon in April in Rotterdam.....! )

Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, in my mind I was switching where it was they were.  It might be that the only way to get rid of them is to replace them with something else

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried to push the old installs out of it. Didn’t work.

i now Reset to factory settings.

New problem. Versa wont finish install.

Ill make a new issue of that.

Best Answer
0 Votes