Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Treasure Trek

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I installed this yesterday and so far it has done nothing but reset it’s own progress. 

Kinda hard to have a game that constantly starts itself over. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@Drew_Watkinson I hope you're doing well! That app is part of the Fitbit Labs, which is a Fitbit Research initiative focused on developing and testing potential Fitbit features in the form of experimental apps and smart clock faces. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues. That should explain what you are experiencing with it. For more information about Fitbit Labs, visit the Fitbit blog.

Also, you can try to uninstall the app and then try to re install it. That could help you out with this! 

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok so I will play nice to start. 

Ionic has been restarted, app has been uninstalled and reinstalled just had the app nuke itself 30 min ago. 

Ok, nice time is over and anything below this is written without prejudice. 

How in the hell can you try and shrug off this issue as a minor bug. Last time I checked software acting in this manner would be a catastrophic bug. Let’s add to that the fact that things like this are happening with other apps and clock faces. That would point to a bug in either the Fitbit app or in the ionic itself. Again none of that is minor. 

So tell me, do you actually believe it’s a minor bug or has the Fitbit bosses passed down word to shrug away all bugs and pretend everything is right with this device, cause truth be told it is not. 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. I have had the app for 2-3 days and it has reset itself 2-3 times already!  Any luck with it?

Best Answer

No luck on my end. 

Best Answer

Just installed this app 2 hours ago and used it while I was working out to see how it worked. About 30 minutes after my workout was done the app had already reset itself so **ahem** irritating

Best Answer

I had the same issue, however I just left it alone for about a week and it resolved itself. I have had it for about 2 months now without issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Man i have had it for a while now and all the app does is collect coins. I have never encountered a pet or crew or creatures. I'm on the 8th map lol

Best Answer

@steph_anie, you have to buy the pets, crew and ships with the coins you collect. Swipe right on your map screen and it will bring up the pets to buy, swipe again for crew, again for ships and once more for the creatures. In order to defeat the first creature you have to collect 10 million coins in 1 day, so the more pets, crew and ships you buy the more coins you collect.

It took me about a week to figure that out when I first got my Versa...lol.

Best Answer