Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Weather message

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I keep getting weather message to go to kzl.io/bigw to unlock big weather .when I do it says it has to be purchased. Dont want it and cannot get rid of message on my watch. Have tried everything . Someone pls help . Going mad lol thanks everyone now got it sorted , it was the new clock face I changed to so now gone back to original xx thank you all 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
79 REPLIES 79

I constantly get notifications on my ionic watch, that If I want to contine using the weather app bigweather I need to go to a website kzl.io/bigw enter the code I see on my ionic watch and pay. I dont want this app and I dont want to pay. How can I get rid of these constant pop ups on my tracker?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vardan01wrote:

I constantly get notifications on my ionic watch, that If I want to contine using the weather app bigweather I need to go to a website kzl.io/bigw enter the code I see on my ionic watch and pay. I dont want this app and I dont want to pay. How can I get rid of these constant pop ups on my tracker?

Did you read the topic you just posted in?

Best Answer
Plz solved my problems
I feel cheated
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vardan01 if you don't want to use the app, then go to your app listing and remove the app. 

Best Answer
Plz give support
I am not doing this
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since you obviously don't want to read the discussion I have a great suggestion: sell your Ionic and buy a new one 🤗

Best Answer

It's not only a problem created by Fitbit but the apps listing should indicate it's a free trial or payment is expected. The link provided for me to enter the code being requested doesn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Be sure that you enter kzl.io/code not klz.io/code in your browser. Or just use https://kiezelpay.com/code/ but this long url is maybe to long for info texts on such small display.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This post was very helpful, but I am now trying to change the clock face and the silly code forcing me to purchase the weather application keep coming up.  So frustrating, I have had several different varities of Fitbit , and I can tell you the Ionic has been a real pain!  How can I simply go back to the default clock face and get rid of this stupid weather app trying to force me to purchase.  Fitbit - is it really worth the negative feedback you are getting to force customers to sign up for this app?  Not sure if you are getting a share of the proceeds, but you are likely going to lose more business than this app will give you.  Clearly there has to be a better way!  Help

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please, please,  take your Kzl.10/bigw away from my fitbit.  It is the most annoying thing I have ever had to contend with.  It makes a mess with my $350 fitbit watch.

Please take this away from my Fitbit program.

I will expect to receive a notice that you have in fact removed your Kzl.10/bigw  from my Fitbit account.

Spencejoyce59@gmail.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry @annie5 you will have to do this. 

Since you loaded a third party app that requires payment .

You have two choices. 

Choice 1 is to remove the pay to use app. 

Choice 2 is to Kzl.10/bigw, it usually changes, on the web and pay the few dollars that the developer is asking for. 

The choice is up to you .

Best Answer

How do I get rid of this message?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The only way to get rid of the message is to pay for it. Or change to one of the free watches face you can get from Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! I actually had to uninstall Fitbit on my IPAd then reinstall and was then able to select the Free Fitbit face.

Sent from my iPad Linda
Best Answer
0 Votes

Its a paid app so go to to  clocks and download another clock and this message will disappear, hope this helps 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually paid for it. It was under 2 bucks and worth it!! A one time payment. I only choose one that I wanted so I just paid for one clock face. You can pay 9.99 for alot more but I don't need to change my clock faces. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LindaHE Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for your inquiry about the message shown on the clock face. I'm glad you were able to find a solution here at the Fitbit Community forums! 

@Memeu2 Thanks for your help on this thread. I'm sure other users will find that helpful too. 

@tecnophobe Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for sharing your experience and the solution for this message situation. 

@Sheilamay It's great to see you in the Fitbit forums! Thanks for sharing your experience as well. I'm glad you find this clock face helpful and that you paid for it to support the developers as well. Enjoy the clock face!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't want this app. How do I get rid of the message on my watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
Go to your fitbit app on your phone. Change your clock face. Make sure it
is a fitbit clock face or you will have the same issues. I hope this helps.
Keep me posted!!
Best Answer

@annalane1 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for your inquiry about this clock face and the message it shows.

Have you tried @Sheilamay suggestion about installing a different clock face? That should certainly help you out with this. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes