Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood Pressure Tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have seen several posts about blood pressure tracking, but have yet to find a central post that I can leave a vote to show I am interested in seeing this ability become an app for the dashboard. Right now, I am doing double the work. I have a spreadsheet that I enter a.m. and p.m. blood sugar and pressure numbers. When I hand that to my doctor, she glances over the data and shoves it in my file. Having blood pressure added to my printable wellness report would go a long way to informing my doctor of my daily numbers and weekly trends.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Blood pressure monitoring was in testing last month to people that got the notifications. P a t technology. I know for a fact it works having cheap Chinese watches with the ability and they're not that far off. They might not be able to give us the complete reading but they be able to tell if it's higher lower or normal. Hopefully they add it to the features coming up in a new update... The next update will have snore sensors... Who knows when we will get it, the last update articles were out for several weeks before we got it and that was with Google assistant voice responses changing the watch faces from the device and spo2 tab on the today. The only watch will be able to do this will be the sense. The other ones won't have the ability especially with Pat that stands for pulse on time..

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @SunsetRunner  voting for suggestions is done in the Feature Suggestions area. Moderators review and reply to the suggestions. It's probably been suggested before, but go here - click - and you'll be able to search for similar ideas where votes count.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Blood pressure monitoring was in testing last month to people that got the notifications. P a t technology. I know for a fact it works having cheap Chinese watches with the ability and they're not that far off. They might not be able to give us the complete reading but they be able to tell if it's higher lower or normal. Hopefully they add it to the features coming up in a new update... The next update will have snore sensors... Who knows when we will get it, the last update articles were out for several weeks before we got it and that was with Google assistant voice responses changing the watch faces from the device and spo2 tab on the today. The only watch will be able to do this will be the sense. The other ones won't have the ability especially with Pat that stands for pulse on time..

Best Answer
Thanks for letting me know. If I could just log the BPs I take with my
machine, like I do with my blood glucose. That would be awesome.
Best Answer

That is all I would like to do also. It syncs my data from My Net Diary but does not sync my BP readings. Very frustrating!

Best Answer

Does anyone know if the FitBit App allows you to sync to any blood pressure monitoring apps? Like it does for blood sugar?  I would really like to be able to do that as well. I have a nice Bluetooth BP device at home that automatically syncs to my phone app, and it would be great if I could see it tracked and trended on my FitBit dashboard along with everything else? 

Best Answer