Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect Versa to Strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to connect my Fitbit Versa to strava.

Have completes the set up on the strava app but when I go onto the app on my Fitbit it comes up with go to strava settings on your fit bit mobile app to log in. 

What do i do?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
43 REPLIES 43

Are you still not understanding thay we've already done that? The fitbit phone app is connected strava. The strava phone app says it's connected to fitbit. All connections have been established. But the armband tells me I haven't done that yet. WHY??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, what app on the arm band says that you have not done this? 

Strava connects with your Fitbit account, Strava does not connect with any fitbit tracker. 

We use to have a Strava dashboard app for the ionic and Versa line that has to be logged into your Strava account. This is the same as logging into your Strava Account from any Dr exe yo see your Strava data. This login is in addition and not related to the Fitbit / Strava sync. 

To login, 

• Open the fitbit app
  • Tap your profile picture. 
  • Tap you tracker model. 
  • Tap apps. 
  • Tap the setting cog to the right of the fitbit app. 

Just a note, this Strava app, that you are asking about, was removed from the App Gallery last year, and I'm not sure if you will be able to log in. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am the same as Rooface, I have done all the steps in your response multiple times. The fitbit app says it is connected to Strava, but the app on the watch says that it is not, I have tried restarting and syncing it multiple times.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lemonukuk this is an outdated dead thread. 

Yes the fitbit app satan's that your Fitbit account is connected to your Strava account. However this connection has nothing to do with the Fitbit App on your watch. 

Fitbit, about a year ago at the request of Strava, has removed this app from your watches app store. 

I'm not sure if the user will be able to connect this app up to their Strava acoount. You would need to setup through the Strava app settings through the fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes