Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't control Deezer music through my Sense while exercising

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I went on my first run using my fitbit sense and I downloaded some playlist on Deezer. However, I cannot skip songs or change my playlist when I’m a exercise. Am I’m doing something wrong? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Heathrow. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Please note you can start a playlist before doing an activity but while doing an activity, you cannot skip, pause or even change the volume of songs until you end the exercise.

For more information, see: How do I control music with my Fitbit device? 

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Heathrow. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Please note you can start a playlist before doing an activity but while doing an activity, you cannot skip, pause or even change the volume of songs until you end the exercise.

For more information, see: How do I control music with my Fitbit device? 

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer