Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Deezer music to my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, I got my new Versa 2 yesterday and already thinking of sending it back! Have tried so many times to download music from my premium deezer account to the watch. All I get is 0% and then it flicks back to no media.

I've seen this has been discussed before but is there any point in keeping trying or shall I just return it and go with the alternative brand??

So frustrated!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28
Yes it was resolved eventually. I kept trying and one day it just worked.
As the support team, they offered me loads of ways to get it sorted!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having no end of trouble downloading to my Versa 2. I forced synced it in the past and it worked. 

Since the Versa update the other day all the music on Deezer was lost and when I try to pair the watch again it displays the activation code. 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything,  factory reset and updated watch again and when trying to access Deezer it still shows pairing code which on entering my phone says briefly it's connected then goes to a "Uh Oh" page.

When force syncing again it sits at 0%.

This was a gift so can't return it and loved the freedom of leaving my phone at home but having music with me.

Even tried Spotify but need your phone with you which defeats the purpose!

Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Jenrosepace it eventually was resolved 2 days later. I contacted Deezer and was advised by them that they had issues on their end and that they were working on rectifying the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fitbit may not be an issue as everything else works fine just Deezer is terrible for not syncing. Personally relying on wifi is poor as bluetooth would've been better.  Will wait for technical support to get back to me but thanks for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this issue also.  Did you happen to fix your issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope!

Jennifer P

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI can you tell me how to resolve the problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Get an Apple Watch instead. Never fixed the problem after hours of phone calls and trying.

Jennifer P

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK, so since I have yet to see an actual resolution to this issue from Fitbit or Deezer, I figured I would post the solution that worked for me. 

The issue seems to be somewhere in the WiFi communication that occurs between the Deezer app on the watch and the Media portion of the Fitbit app.  SO, what I did was enable WiFi tethering on my phone. (Android, I can't say if this will work for Apple or not) I hooked my Sense up to my phone's WiFi hotspot, Forced Sync in the Deezer section under Media, and it worked like a charm, and continues to work consistently.  

I can't say if this will work for you... but it does work very well for me.  This isn't going to be a great resolution if you are heavily dependent on WiFi for data to your phone, but I have an unlimited 5G connection on mine, so I don't really care about the data burden to download all that music.  It's a little bit of a PITA to have to do it this way, but I'd rather go through an extra couple of steps and actually be able to use the feature.

Anyway, I hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes