Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to Uber

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought the Fitbit Sense and am having the same recurring issue trying to login to the Uber app:

- I install the app on my watch via my Fitbit app

- I put my correct login credentials once - Uber text me a code which I entered

-Then I just entered the same infinite loop that I have seen tons of other users report dating back to 2019!!

This is a joke - and very disappointing since it is one of the main reasons outside of fitness features that I bought the watch since I use Uber frequently.  

-I click settings to try and login again and I just get a message that says "Open this page in "Fitbit"? 

If I click "Open" it loops me back to the Settings (login) page and if I click "Cancel" I just get a blank white screen. 

I've seen Fitbit forum posts saying they resolved it, but clearly they haven't and continue to advertise the availability of the Uber app on their smartwatches. 

Looking for some real help with this (i've already tried uninstalling and re-installing - didn't work). 

Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @ceejayhill. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with the Uber App before reaching out. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

In addition to the steps you've done so far, let's try the following:

- Uninstall and reinstall the Uber app once again.
- Restarted phone, watch and router.
- Make sure that IP was entered correctly and phone is connected to WIFI
- Bluetooth is ON and device is syncing on the app
- Permissions on apps are enabled

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @ceejayhill. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with the Uber App before reaching out. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

In addition to the steps you've done so far, let's try the following:

- Uninstall and reinstall the Uber app once again.
- Restarted phone, watch and router.
- Make sure that IP was entered correctly and phone is connected to WIFI
- Bluetooth is ON and device is syncing on the app
- Permissions on apps are enabled

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I tried this and the problem still persists.

Please advise.

Regards

David

Best Answer
0 Votes