Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into Uber

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I already tried chrome, brave, and safari browsers and I can never log in to my versa 2, I see this problem takes years!!!!!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @jordy_andre1, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot this issue before reaching out. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

In addition to the steps you've tried, make sure about the following:

- Uninstall and reinstall the  Uber app

- Restarted phone, watch and router

-  Make sure that IP was entered correctly and phone is connected to WIFI

- Bluetooth is ON and device is syncing on the app

- Permissions on apps are enabled

I've moved your post to the App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @jordy_andre1, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot this issue before reaching out. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

In addition to the steps you've tried, make sure about the following:

- Uninstall and reinstall the  Uber app

- Restarted phone, watch and router

-  Make sure that IP was entered correctly and phone is connected to WIFI

- Bluetooth is ON and device is syncing on the app

- Permissions on apps are enabled

I've moved your post to the App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that a thousand times and I'm still the same and I'm not the only one with that problem. When are they going to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jordy_andre1 I understand how you must be feeling. Thanks for following the steps provided to you.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. I'd suggest to share this community link (thread) so our Support Team can be aware of the steps you've done, this way you could also avoid repeating yourself one more time.

We hope your issue is solved soon.

Best Answer