Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sync Golf courses

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How to enter a golf course in my Ionic using the Golf GPS app. I get a "No Phone Connection" message. My cell phone GPS is on, and I have  my golf course on a phone App. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @ok1wire, it's nice to see you around the forums! Man Very Happy I recommend logging out from the Fitbit app and on log back in, it also has the settings available in Game Golf to log in to the account.  Log back in to Fitbit, go for a sync and setup the local course and select "send to tracker". When you add the courses stay on the settings screen open the app and keep track on your watch as it builds your courses. 

If you keep having issues with the Game Golf app, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. Then, from the Fitbit app, reinstall the Game Golf app and try transfering the golf courses.

If you are still having difficulties with this after following those suggestions, I'd like you to send me screen shots of the error message or blank screen you're getting so I can go from there. 

In addition, I think it's great that you update the Fitbit app to the latest version (iOS and Android). I always recommend keeping both the tracker and the Fitbit app up to date with the latest versions. If you haven't already done so please update the Game Golf app.

Before leaving, I'd like to remind you that when you transfer courses to the watch you need: 

1) Good Bluetooth connection.
2) GG watch app is open while transferring course from Fitbit App.
3) GG watch app & Fitbit mobile app don't have any pending updates.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok1wire,

I don’t think your question was answered.  Frustrated with Game Golf after fighting with it for a year.  Especially since the latest “no workie” after the latest version update.

Tried Golf GPS for the first time  yesterday and was very pleased 👍!  You must have both a good phone and gps connection before courses will load.  Closest courses load first.  Might need internet connection too, not sure if data connection will work.

In the parking lot of the course, while walking towards the clubhouse, phone connected, WiFi connected, gps connected, BOOM!!! course loaded👍👍👍

Holes auto advanced👍  Worked great👍  Kept asking me if I wanted to track shots but couldn’t figure out how to make that work👎 Very, very pleased for first time use.  Also. the developer has it up and running with the latest version change.  Getting Game Golf working again doesn’t seem to be a priority for either Fitbit or Game Golf.  See ya Game Golf!

When they “planted” a  C-130 on the Forestall, they didn’t need no stinking wire 😀  OK no wire👍👍

Blasko

Ionic Charge 2 iphone 6S
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there any way to download courses ahead of time?  I'm one of those cheap buggers with no mobile data and a lot of courses don't have wifi.

Best Answer
0 Votes

But the did need wires to catch Skyraiders and Intruders on Midway and Forrestal.

Best Answer
0 Votes