Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard didn't update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit update did not change my dashboard, why?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Although your fitbit app needs to be up to date in order to use the new design, in order to get that new design you need to wait for fitbit to enable it for you on the servers. It is still rolling out and there's nothing that can be done to get it any earlier. I'm afraid all you can do it wait for it to arrive.

Best Answer

Hello, do you know what the timeline is for this? I received e-mail notice of the new app a month ago but still nothing in my app. My daughter has the updated version. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've not seen anything from fitbit that gives any indication of when the rollout will be completed. Sorry.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @JosephPatrick@RebeccaJK and @SteveH thanks for the input.

I am sorry for the delay in respond. I would like to know if you keep having issues with your Fitbit app? If so, can you please be more specific about this? What is the issue you are experiencing? Did you make sure to properly update your apps? In the meantime, you can check the help article: About the Fitbit app.

Also, some screenshots would be great.

I hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Count yourself lucky.  My phone automatically updated and I don't like the way the new dashboard is set up at all 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't like the new app either.. I'm 70 yrs. old, why would I want to keep track of my period. I haven't had one in yrs. lol lol.. Also, I would rather have my steps on my phone and not my calories.. That way I know if I need to keep moving to reach my goal.. So I guess there is no way to change all of this... Hate to get rid of fitbit but might have too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@active70nana   I was able to hide (not delete but HIDE from my phone/dashboard) the unneeded period tracker and re-arrange the tiles.  I clicked "Edit" from the main display (I have an android) and turned stuff on/off and dragged to better placement for me.  Might try that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Imthemomster and @active70nana. We totally understand how you all feel and we appreciate you've taking the time to share your thoughts about the new dashboard.

Please note that our team keeps working to improve your experience with the Fitbit app and our services based on the Community posts, so be sure that this will not go unnoticed.

As suggested, you can read more about it here: What’s the new Fitbit app experience? In this article you'll find helpful information about how to use the new dashboard if there are some things you're still trying to figure out about the implementation and changes. 

Hello there @mmarks, thanks so much for your hep. In regards to rearrange the tiles as you used to do in the old dashboard, see: How do I remove or rearrange tiles on my Fitbit App Dashboard?

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit app hasn't been syncing my data from my ionic for four days now. I use my ionic to raise money for charities and they are not getting paid for my walking because my fitbit app isnt syncing my data to them. Can you please tell me when my fitbit app will be working again? It's now 10.20am but my ionic says it's now 8.12am because my fitbit app isnt syncing so my time and alarms are not right. Thank you. Anne.

Best Answer
0 Votes