Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 needs more apps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The charge 4 doesn't have many apps. It would be nice to have a more diverse gallery of apps. The current apps are useful in many situations, but it would be helpful. All charge 4 owners know there's a way to input digits (timers, alarms, and wallet), so why not add a calculator? There's many possibilities for more apps.

colten was definitely not here
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Colten, it's nice to see you around the Community Forum. I appreciate your suggestion to add more apps for Charge 4 in our App Gallery. 

Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works. Please do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea or something similar.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Colten, it's nice to see you around the Community Forum. I appreciate your suggestion to add more apps for Charge 4 in our App Gallery. 

Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works. Please do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea or something similar.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes