Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community activity groups

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone on here tell me if you can if you can look at your community activity group on the Fitbit app. Or do you have to log into a desktop every time which is most annoying if that’s the case? 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@lexi83 I hope you're doing well! Thanks for your interest in seeing your Community activity groups on the Fitbit app.

Currently, you can see the Community Feed groups on the Fitbit App. The groups you have with your friends are only visible on the online dashboard. 

However, I see you posted this idea on the Feature Suggestions Board; which is the best thing to do in this case. Your idea was merged to an existent one which is actually pretty popular idea. It is categorized as "Under Consideration". Stay tuned for updates.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiR Thank you for your reply.  I really hope Fitbit is genuinely considering this as there are so many people who want this and I hear it’s been suggested a few years back year after year and people are getting frustrated as they feel it’s not going to happen. 

Its frustrating when when other apps have this feature and Fitbit doesn’t. 

I truly am am looking forward to this feature being available on the Fitbit app.  The current challenge options are good but you have to invite a friends then the friends have to accept its long winded.  I want something in the app that connects with loads of people who are fighting and determined to get fit and there can be different levels you can chose from. And it should be as simple as click to join and if you want to come out of the group click to leave.  Simple easy effective way to get fit and really get involved in the Fitbit community. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lexi83 Thanks for your reply and for providing all of that information! 

I do believe your idea is a good one. It is a popular suggestion for sure and it is being considered for future implementation. Your ideas are great, I think that would be helpful for a lot of users. I like the idea of getting fit while being involved in the Community.

I will let you know if I find any updates about it. Thanks again for your suggestion.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Fitbit recently released group functionality for the mobile app, but it still isn't connected to the groups on Fitbit.com.  Please see my post here to comment or vote:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Step-count-functionality-for-Custom-Groups-on-th...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing the link to your Feature Suggestion @WileyManSmiley Very Happy You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let us know if you have any questions! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes