Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer and Versa 3 won't connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Deezer was working fine, but 2 months ago stopped. I have reached out to fitbit and deezer. I tried all their suggestions, but nothing worked. It keeps saying uh oh cannot connect to sever. I reconnect wifi and again same message.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Kal10. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with Deezer before reaching out. 

In the Fitbit App: go to Deezer, unlink your account “Manage Settings” (ellipsis, upper right corner on the Fitbit app, reactivate your account, once you’ve gone through the reactivating process, please restart your Fitbit device and sync. Bear in mind that you have to be quick on the unlink before the error message pops up.

If the above doesn't work, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case. Since you have reported this matter to our team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Kal10. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with Deezer before reaching out. 

In the Fitbit App: go to Deezer, unlink your account “Manage Settings” (ellipsis, upper right corner on the Fitbit app, reactivate your account, once you’ve gone through the reactivating process, please restart your Fitbit device and sync. Bear in mind that you have to be quick on the unlink before the error message pops up.

If the above doesn't work, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case. Since you have reported this matter to our team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just saw the email from Fitbit saying they will no longer be supporting deezer! Such a shame as was one of the reasons I bought the Fitbit sense 

Best Answer
I agree, I have a subscription with deezer and always chose fitbits that
were compatible.
Best Answer
0 Votes