Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect Spotify with Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to utilize Spotify on my Versa 2 but I keep getting the error message: Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is on, then sync your device using the Fitbit mobile app.

After I do that, nothing changes. I have never been able to listen to Spotify using headphones and only my watch. I am confused about why there are connection issues between my iPhone and Versa 2 when it is clearly connected and syncing. 

What is the solution to be able to utilize Spotify from my watch?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @kmck9910. Welcome! It's great to see  a new face around and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for explaining the issues that you've had with the Spotify app on your Versa 2. I understand how you're feeling as this shouldn't be happening if your watch is syncing correctly. To work on this together, please try reconnecting your watch to the Fitbit app with the following steps:

1. Remove your Versa 2 from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth settings that are nearby.
  3. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version.
  4. Restart your Versa 2.
  5. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture > Versa 2 icon > Sync Now.
  6. Tap on Apps > Spotify and make sure there isn't a pending update.

Once that is done, open the Spotify app on your watch and try using it. Make sure to have the Spotify and the Fitbit app running on the background, as well to have the Bluetooth enabled.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board to keep our forums organized.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi. The thing is I'm unable to connect my fit bit versa 2 with my mobile with Bluetooth even though it gets sync with mobile. I can't use Spotify as well and it always says Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is on, then sync your device using the Fitbit mobile app. Plus it can't find my wireless earphones. What should I do. Looking for a swift response.

yours sincerly

smk

Best Answer
0 Votes