Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECG app on Sense -- unrequested notification

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning I checked Fitbit sense on my cell phone and had received several notifications  of AFib during the night. There is data for each notification. I have several questions:

1) I think I saw somewhere that a PDF file can be generated to send to my doctor. How can I do that?

2) I see the notifications on my cell phone but not on my online dashboard. Is that as designed?

3) Is there a write-up or forum on the ECG App?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

How do Fitbit Irregular Rhythm Notifications check for atrial fibrillation (AFib)? 

Fitbit Irregular Rhythm Notifications - Instructions for Use (pdf) 

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks,

As I understand it, I need to subscribe to premium, or else send the doctor screenshots.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think you are confusing 2 different, though related, functions.  The ECG app runs on-demand and requites you to place your fingers a certain place on watch frame.  Then it produces an ECG trace which you can get as a report.

The Irregular Heart Rhythm detection runs by itself when you are still.  This is not the same as an ECG, though it serves somewhat the same purpose.  The notifications you received about aFib during the night are from this, not from the ECG.  I have not received such a notice but I don't know if there is any more info with this that what you see on your screen.

The on-demand ECG app, on the other hand, produces a full lengthy ECG trace ready for your doctor.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a way to print out a PDF report of the AFib notifications to bring to my doctor?

Best Answer
0 Votes