Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enlighten Clock Face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Enlighten Clock Face

Minimalist clock face with weather and basic activity stats. Icons for activity stats will change colors as you progress toward your goals. Customize the theme by changing the background pattern and color. Weather module provided by Grégoire Sage.

I developed this clock face in my free time to learn more about the platform and chose to provide it to the community at no cost. Please feel free to comment if you run into any issues, have feature suggestions, or simply would like to provide feedback. I cannot guarantee that I will be able to respond to everything, but I will do my best to address reasonable requests as time allows.

I hope some of you find it useful.

Available now in the Fitbit App Gallery

Enlighten Screenshot

Best Answer
217 REPLIES 217

Note: The development tools are back in working orders. I'm currently transitioning over the weather feature to use Fitbit's newer weather API instead of relying on a third party provider. This should hopefully make the feature more reliable. This is likely one of the last major changes I plan to make to Enlighten, but I nevertheless welcome your continued comments.

@Smeders Thanks, I'm glad you've enjoyed the watch face so far.

Best Answer

Yes, so agree with this.

@RubenInfante, understand the time is using images instead of numbers, but would love to request for a larger time font / change the font face. Perhaps something that spans (almost) side-to-side - something like "Smooth" would be awesome!!

Thanks for the hard work!

Best Answer

Hello, how/where do I find the API key to make the weather work on this clock? Thank you!

Best Answer
I am not the developer
Don’t k IW why I get requests
Please take this email off
--
Terry Fisher
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ruben Infante,

Great work on the watch face.. 

Would it be possible to add seconds also to the time display? It would help a lot. 

Cheers 

Best Answer

Have you noticed after the latest firmware update in the watch, your clock does not work anymore?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I downloaded the clock face a couple of days ago and it’s great! However, it will change to a black screen with just the time and date half way through out the day. I need to go on to the Fitbit app on my phone and customize the clock face to make it go back to how I want it… am I the only one having this issue? Is there something I’ve done to cause it to do this? help 😅

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does it work for Versa 2? I can't get it to show anything other than the time and date.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The weather/temperature feature isn’t working.  Your clock face is my absolute favorite.  I used on my versa 2 when it came out, found it for my versa 3, and now for my sense 2.  I noticed when I downloaded it for the sense 2 that it wasn’t working like it did on the other devices and tried to troubleshoot the problem but I’m not “tech savvy”.  Any suggestions?  I really don’t want to use another clock face. 

Best Answer

@RubenInfante Could you please update this awesome clock face to support the Sense 2? It says it is "not optimized". Thank you.

Best Answer

@RubenInfante can't unfortunately do anything as there is no SDK for Sense 2. Fitbit took the liberty to convert it for Sense 2, let me say it is a sort of "not authorized version" of the work by the original author.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer

Thanks. Fitbit Sense 2 feels very unpolished/unfinished, no app support, no Google Assistant. Not even custom faces support? Disappointing. I will very likely return it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How hard would it be to hide the activity minutes on the right while still showing steps on the left? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the best clock face I've found to date. However, I just had to factory reset my Versa 2 and now I can only get the time and date to show. It doesn't matter what options I have turned on. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any ideas on what might be preventing the other settings like heart rate, steps, zone minutes and battery from displaying?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RubenInfante,

I love this whatchface and I use it everyday!

It would be wonderful if you could add an Italian translation. 

Thanks a lot! 

Bye!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a way for you to add the “seconds” in time?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love that watchface! Great work! 

Some suggestions, I would love to see full sense 2 support and more colors for the time itself (I like a gold/yellow tone).

Any chance? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RubenInfante, this is my favorite watch face and I hope you're still active in this thread. I use it on my Sense2, if possible, would you be able to make the watch face work with Always On Display please. Since this does not support the Always On feature, the default Sense 2 one shows up and that ruins the whole experience. If you're able to add few more color options that would be amazing, if not that's okay too. But it's really lacking Always On feature. Hope you're able to add it. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes