Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finder for Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have lost my Versa this morning and I just downloaded the Finder for Fitbit app and it does not have the Versa as an option.  Is there a more up to date app finder that will help me find my Versa?  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @bagley.mary! Any bluetooth finder app should do the trick to help you find your tracker. Also, I'm not familiar with the app, but did you try using the Ionic setting? It's on the same OS, so it *might* work.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @bagley.mary! Any bluetooth finder app should do the trick to help you find your tracker. Also, I'm not familiar with the app, but did you try using the Ionic setting? It's on the same OS, so it *might* work.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Thank you MakMak. Once I am home I will try it on the Iconic setting.  Appreciate the suggestion.  

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @bagley.mary! Sorry to hear about your lost Fitbit Versa. Are you still looking for it? Did you try what my friend @MakMak suggested?

Many of our customers who lost trackers in familiar surroundings such as the home or workplace were able to find their trackers by trying these tips:

• Check your dashboard to see the last time your tracker synced. If it synced recently, that means it's near your mobile device or computer.
  • If your tracker is connected to a mobile device, take that device to the area where you think you lost your tracker and try to sync it. If it syncs, you know the tracker is nearby. For more information about how to sync your tracker, see How do Fitbit trackers sync their data?

Also, you can try using a Bluetooth locator app to help you find your tracker. For iOS you can try LightBlue - Bluetooth Low Energy. For Android you can try Bluetooth Finder.

Hope you can find it, let me and @MakMak know the outcome!  

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer