Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tennis App is not syncing when I'm playing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the tennis app by Fitbit labs on my ionic, and I love it, but it doesn’t sync to my phone. I’ve clicked “sync data” SO MANY TIMES and of the dozen games I’ve played, it only syncs it when I’m testing the app (not actually playing a game, just entering random scores so that I can try to log it.) Please fix this app!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @myoud94! It's nice to know you've been loving the Fitbit Ionic and the Tennis App.

Sorry to hear about the inconveniences you've been having syncing the Tennis App, though. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Have you been having this issue since the first time you tried this app?

Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form. For general troubleshooting tips for apps and clock faces, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes