Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit and Choose Well (Workplace Health Tracking Program) Inaccurate Sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't think this is a Charge 3 issue as much as an App issue.  Suddenly, the sleep tracking between my FitBit and my workplace health tracking program (Choose Well by Virgin Pulse) is not syncing properly.  Example: FitBit says my sleep was 4:20 last night but the sync'd time says I slept 3:34.  For the night before, FitBit says I slept 6:22... the sync'd time in Choose Well is 3:22.

As you can see, my sleep hours are already low.  To be docked more hours (for whatever reason) will send extremely inaccurate data to my workplace health data collection.  They say it's for my benefit, but I would hate to think I could be negatively impacted by erroneous data collection!

The STEPS are syncing just fine!  

I have disconnected and re-connected the device from the Choose Well app.

Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @NancyLZ 

I’m sorry your experiencing issues. I’m moving your post to the Fitbit App Gallery since this issue involves an add on type of app. I think it will give your question better exposure and more relevant answers. I’m sure someone there will be able to help. 😃

Fitbit App Gallery: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-App-Gallery/bd-p/appgallery

Best Answer
0 Votes