Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic clock faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I will be upgrading from a Fitbit Alta HR to the Fitbit Ionic which will be here in a couple of days.  

I don't know if there is already a thread for customized ionic watch faces,  if there is,  then am sorry for creating a new thread. 

I would like to know if there is an app that will work with Fitbit devices where you can create your own clock faces and if you can use a background from your own library as the face.  

I love having the time,  heart rate and date with how many steps I've done.  I know having all on one face will be over crowded,  so just the main things like time,  heart rate and date would be great.

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@kristypowerThere are almost 1000 clock faces in the Fitbit Gallery now, many allow you to customise with a background image and select which stats are displayed.

There's some really clever ones like Maker - https://microbytefitbit.wordpress.com/ionicmaker/

Or, you can create your own using Fitbit Studio and a little programming knowledge. Documentation and samples available at http://dev.fitbit.com

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, @kristypower, if you have some programming knowledge you might want to consult this forum.  If you are fairly new to this, there is also a tutorial for creating your own clock face.

Enjoy your new Ionic!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm really liking the Flat Jarvis (ironman) by Tulio Castro Nice display and has everything laid out in a nice uncluttered layout

Best Answer

This is mine, I always like analog clock than digital, but having both would be better though 😉

Also just the date can sometimes be confusing, so a weekday is helpful.Screen Shot.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kristypowerThere are almost 1000 clock faces in the Fitbit Gallery now, many allow you to customise with a background image and select which stats are displayed.

There's some really clever ones like Maker - https://microbytefitbit.wordpress.com/ionicmaker/

Or, you can create your own using Fitbit Studio and a little programming knowledge. Documentation and samples available at http://dev.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SunsetRunner! I’ve noticed that my friend @LeiChat offered you a good response in order to solve the questions and doubts. So I made @LeiChat's post as the solution for your previous post. Highlighting the solution may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

If there's anything else you need assistance with, let me know. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, not really, I have already tried those free (and some paid) watch faces and still not satisfied with their functionality, and that's why I started to make my own through the Fitbit Studio.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit devs can please some of the people all of the time, they can please all of the people some of the time, but they cannot please @SunsetRunner so we will leave him to create his own. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the feedback @SunsetRunner! You can also visit our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. Different kinds of developers often check this board to get idea to work on. So, this is for sure the best place to make this request.

Thanks for always trying to help @LeiChat

Have a nice day guys! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes