Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pets Suggestion

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just want to share my experience and suggest feature.

I became lazy lately, because I can't find time for fitness classes and installed Ionic clockface Pet cat Inca to get myself moving more.

First two weeks cat was dying almost every two-three days, because I was not moving enough. And I was feeling guilty. I decided to take walks every evening until the digital animal is fed up and won't die. And it worked! I used to take walks every day if the weather conditions are not very dramatic, and I am very happy about the concecuences of that decision. The pixel pet helped me to develop good healthy habit. As side effect I even managed to loose some weight Cat Very Happy

I was so proud, that my pet did not die in a month! Excellent result of gamification experience for me!
But got little bored that it looks very the same every day.

Perhaps changing to different background after strike of successful week or a month, that pet did not die would be more challenging, motivational and exciting? And number of days without dying?

Moderator Edit: Format/Updated Subject for Clarity/Added Labels

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@NataljaThank you both so much for sharing your stories with us! I know that time in the day is finite; it means so much that you were able to spare a moment to let the Fitbit Community know about your positive experiences! 

Keep up the stepping. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Love your story ! 🙂 

Best Answer

@Natalja I hope you're doing well! Thanks for sharing your awesome story with the Fitbit Community about the Inca Cat clock face. I'm so glad to hear that it motivated you to become healthier than before! I'm sure a lot of users will find this helpful to get some motivation for themselves too!

Also, thanks for the excellent suggestion for it. Please feel free to share your suggestion using the Fitbit Labs form that is found on the right-hand side of the Fitbit App Gallery main page.

@Brad. @EmTe I think this is a great story too! Cat Happy

See you around! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes