Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app keeps crashing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today i had a problem with the Fitbit app. It crashes all the time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I understand where you're both coming from, @Dani_versa and @Aston_empan90. Thanks for trying the steps I recommended above.

I'd like to know if you both have recently updated your Chrome browser? 

Also, as I asked in my previous post, may I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Aston_empan90 

If it has happened today only, I would forve the application to shut down, and restart it.

Fitbit user since September 2019
Sense2 Sense, Charge3, Android, Windows
Best Answer
0 Votes

It has not the först time, it has not been working the pasta two weeks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Aston_empan90. Welcome to the Community Forums. @LokeAa Thanks for your help! 

To better assist you with this issue, may I know the model/brand of the phone you're syncing with? 

While unexpected crashes can often be resolved by simply reopening the app, consistent crashing may require additional troubleshooting. Please follow these steps: 

1. Uninstall the Fitbit app. 
2. Download and install the latest version of the Fitbit app from one of the following locations:

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

It doesn't even work by reinstalling everything ... it is absurd that one has to reset all the time

Best Answer

Yes I know how it feels

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand where you're both coming from, @Dani_versa and @Aston_empan90. Thanks for trying the steps I recommended above.

I'd like to know if you both have recently updated your Chrome browser? 

Also, as I asked in my previous post, may I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

Best Answer
0 Votes