Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your Best Apps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys I just wanted to know what apps you guys use and think are the best.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Callum Slatyer
Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Hi @Slatyer. On my Versa, I use the alarm and timer apps daily. My other favorites are Starbucks and Noted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @SunsetRunner i will try them, do you know any good games that could pass the time.

Callum Slatyer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SlatyerRobot Very Happy For me, some of them are:

Barcodes: Puts cards with barcodes (like gym card) on your watch

Treasure Trek: Fun gamification of step counting (game app)

Air Quality: I can check the air quality in up to 3 cities I select

Find and install new apps for your watch in the Fitbit App Gallery, which you access from the Fitbit app. The App Gallery offers apps to address a variety of health, fitness, timekeeping, and everyday needs. For example, the Weather app allows you to check your local weather on your wrist. Additional apps are added periodically to the App Gallery, so check back often to find new apps. To learn more about developing apps for the App Gallery, see How do I develop new apps for the Fitbit App Gallery?

Thanks for sharing yours @SunsetRunner! I also like Noted. 

Catch you later!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Can fitbit list the Most Used Apps ????

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @jpmaxwell, thanks for jumping in here!  For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. Have a nice day! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My favorite app is the VirtualPartner X app.

In fact I developed it to use it for my own. 

You can specify a distance and a duration you want to run and compete with your VirtualPartner X on your Ionic or your Versa.

The VirtualPartner X app is for free.

Regards

Capitano

Best Answer

Hey guys, I would like to share an app I made that can help you get to know a little more about your fitbit's battery. Plus, it'll send you emails when your fitbit is half-charged, 75% or fully charged. I hope you can check it out. Here's the download link: https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/app/a097edc3-a171-4a4c-8962-2110e7dfbeaa

Rolo
Best Answer

Hello guys @Rolando2411 and @Capitano! Thanks for sharing your apps. We're sure Fitbit users will like them! 😉

Keep us posted about new updates on your apps.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello world

I daily use :

• Weather
  • Barcodes
  • Maps

And you can have a look to my apps

Mediclock (clock with permanent screen on for medical use)

Kr'ON'os (Stopwatch with permanent screen on)

Of course it can be  great to have most used category  but when you see that fitbit is not able to ad free category, just wait for eternity for such  complicated category...

Dune'kn (VERSA 2 & NOKIA 7.1)
ma page facebook | mes Applis et Horloges
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @Dunekn@MarreFitbit@Rolando2411@Capitano@jpmaxwell for sharing the apps that you like the best, I will download them all and give them a try.

Callum Slatyer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Go ahead man. If fyou have suggestions, let me know.

Rolo
Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is this starbucks and barcode app? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Michele-Zed - I access the Starbuck’s app and the Bar Code app on my Versa. To install them to my Versa — 

• Open the Fitbit app on my phone
  • Tap Account —> Versa —> Apps —>  All Apps
  • From there, you can search for what ever apps you want

If this does not help, please let us know which Fitbit device and which phone you have. With that information, I can be more specific. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have no Starbucks app in the list or in the search

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which Fitbit device do you have, @kykypy3ka ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

im also didnt see starbucks app in fitbit appstore is it because i at Malaysia?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RexFeirdaus. I did some searching and am sorry to say you are right. The Starbuck’s app is only available in the US and Canada. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope fitbit will release Starbucks app for Malaysia fitbit store ASAP..im coffee addict!

Best Answer
0 Votes

From one addictive to another, @RexFeirdaus, I understand!  But it’s not up to Fitbit. Keep telling the Starbucks in Malaysia  that you want them to work with Fitbit to allow the app! Ask to talk to the manager. Ask for the address for someone in corporate. Fight for your coffee. 🙂 

Best Answer